Specifications of F1600 Triplex Oil Drilling Mud Pump
| Name || Description |
|Drilling Pump||tiger rig|
|Max. input power (kw)||1600 (1193)|
|Rated speed spm||120|
|Max. liner bore in.(mm)||7" (177.8)|
|Stroke in. (mm)||12 " (304.8)|
|Cylinder hydraulic test pressure psi(kg/cm2)||7500 (527)|
|Suction pipe dia. in.||12 "|
|Discharge pipe dia. in.||5 "|
|Valve ||API 7|
|Weight (excl. belt wheel) (kg)||25500|
|color||mud pump:blue,sky blue,Sapphire,gree;belt cover:white,yellow,white;skid:black,white,ect|
|Specialist service on wellsite ||1 person 1 week,General connecting commissioning|
|Manual and main maintenance catalog||mud pump package operating manual and maintenance catalog|
Features of F1600 Triplex Oil Drilling Mud Pump
1. The pump has features of advanced structure, small volume, reliable operation, easy maintenance.
2. The cylinder is made of alloy steel forgings, and the three cylinders of each pump are interchangeable.
3. The suction valve and discharge valve of F1300 and F1600 are interchangeable.
4. In order to enhance its corrosion resistance, the cylinder surface is processed by chemical nickel plating.
5.The design of straight-through cylinder valve structure, reduced the volume of the hydraulic cylinder and increased the volumetric efficiency
6. The hydraulic cylinder, cylinder liner, piston, valve body, valve seat, valve spring, seal, valve cover, cylinder head of F1300 and F1600 are interchangeable